Tuesday, October 28, 2008
MUN
I think it was a great way to learn about how people work together and solve problems internationally. I thought it was sorta cool that we had to represent our country instead of ourselves. I also like that we talk our time with the project and went over it in class and revised each section. One of the key parts that made it like able was that each topic had significant information about it. Also that each topic was a real issue and important. It was a good idea to only have one Representative for each country in a room because you cant copy or talk about the same thing they are and you can be totally original in your comity. It also shows a new activity to people because most don't know they can join the model UN club. IF you wonted to work in the government, be a lawyer, or some kind of representative it would be a great way to start. It can open many doors for students and is a good learning experience anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment